SUBMITTING A FILM
- FEE: None
- PRIZES: None
- Only movies on DVD can be considered for screening. Submitting a film does not guarantee that REEL NEWMEXICOwill show it. The Board must agree that it is suitable for showing.
- The filmmaker or someone associated with the film (e.g., actor, producer, cinematographer) must agree to attend the showing and participate in Q & A. All films are shown at7 PMon the second Thursday of the month.
- The film should have some connection toNew Mexico, e.g., filmmaker lives here, film is shot inNew Mexico, film deals with issues pertinent toNew Mexico.
- We have discussed our policies with SUNDANCE and try to ensure that any film screened at REELNEW MEXICO is still eligible for submission to film festivals.
- You may submit a film that is still being edited and use the audience as a focus group to aid in the editing choices. Such a film submission must be sufficiently close to completion to have entertainment value for our audience.
- We are happy to show films that have not been screened before, but we accept for consideration films that have appeared in festivals and other venues.
- When you submit a film, please inform us by e-mail that you have sent it. Include in your e-mail:
NAME OF PERSON SUBMITTING FILM
TITLE OF FILM
BRIEF SYNOPSIS OF FILM
FILM’S RUNNING TIME
OTHER VENUES/FESTIVALS, IF ANY, WHERE FILM HAS BEEN SHOWN
AWARDS FILM HAS WON, IF ANY
OTHER FILMS YOU HAVE MADE (UP TO 3)
Include a copy of this information with your film.
Send film to:
4 ANTIGUA CT.